Study in Germany
What Makes Germany the Perfect Study Location?
In a recent ranking compiled by Study.eu, Germany was deemed the most attractive study destination for international students in Europe for so many reasons, including:
- German university degrees are highly respected by employers around the world
- There are a large amount of study programmes in English
- Tuition costs are generally lower than in the UK and The Netherlands
- The modest cost of living – on average, students can get by on €800 per month
- Graduates from German universities are eligible to apply for an 18-month residence permit that allows them to find a job in Germany after their graduation
- A high standard of living with access to excellent healthcare services, social benefits, and a well-functioning infrastructure
- It’s a safe country with low crime rates
- Being a student-friendly environment, with a strong focus on the well-being and support of students
- A rich cultural heritage with a diverse array of traditions, festivals, and historical landmarks
Living in Germany
Germany is a wonderful country to study, work and live in. From being a very safe country, to excellent living standards and onward job prospects following graduation, there is something for every international student here.